If you have a drug test coming up and you have been searching online for detox products that can help rid your system of THC before the d-day, the name Detoxify Mega Clean must have popped up a couple of times on your search. This article will hopefully answer questions about this product, how it works and whether you can trust it to detoxify your body or not.
Mega clean reviews
Mega clean is a classic detox drink. The product has been around for years and has saved several people from impending trouble as a result of impromptu drug tests. Given that a full mega clean treatment requires only about two days to work effectively, it is indeed one of the most recommended options especially when you have limited time before your test.
Mega clean drinks are produced by Detoxify. The company offers a range of detoxification drinks which include Mega Clan, Mighty Clean and XXtra Clean. All three drinks are essentially the same products with some slight differences. The Mighty clean is merely a three-stage version of Mega clean. It is more expensive but clearly does the same thing as Mega Clean.
The XXtra clean detox drink is a smaller version of the product. It comes in a 20 oz. bottle but it is still essentially the same formula. Given the small size, XXtra clean is recommended only for those who take drugs very lightly or haven’t smoked weed in a while. It is just something you take just to be extra sure. If you use drugs heavily XXtra clean may not be powerful enough to help you. In this case, Mega Clean detox drink or Mighty Clean will be your best bet. Mega clean is designed more specifically for people who take toxins heavily. People who weigh over 200lbs or get little exercise will also find this product the perfect choice for them.
Instruction for use
The instructions for using Mega clean is simple and quite straightforward. Bear in mind that you need at least 24 hours before your test for this product to work. While the drink itself is to be taken about 5 hours before your scheduled test, the pre-rid capsules that come with it are to be taken at about 24 hours prior. The pre-rid capsules will help push out toxins from your body prior to your test making it easier for the Mega Clean drinks to deliver effectively.
- Do not take any toxins for at least 48 hours before your test.
- Diet may play an important role in the success of your test. Try to eat more protein, fruits, and veggies and avoid greasy food. Water is also essential for detoxification to work effectively. You should also get as much rest and exercise yourself if possible.
- Take the pre-rid pills about 24 hours to your test. During this time try to take as much water as possible. This will ensure that you urinate more frequently which speeds up the process of detoxification. There are 6 pre-rid capsules which can either be taken all at once or spaced out with 2 hours apart. Take as much water as possible in between to help you urinate more.
- About 2 hours before your scheduled test, shake the Mega Clean bottle and drink the whole content. You should refill the bottle with water and drink this again. You don’t have to chug it all at once. But it should be taken within about 15 minutes.
- Ensure that you urinate as frequently as possible over the next hour (at least twice). The urine sample your present for your test at this point should be free of toxins and will still contain the necessary markers that are tested for in your urine.
How does it work?
To be honest, not every detox drink out there works. So many of them either don’t get the job done at all or do a very bad job. A lot of supposed detox drinks only dilute the urine so much that it also reduces the concentration of a lot of other valuable nutrients in the urine. When you submit samples after taking these products, the testing company will easily detect that you are trying to cheat the test.
Mega clean is one of the few detox drinks that actually works which is why it has been so popular. If you follow the instructions, you will most likely pass your test. But how does this drink actually work? Most people don’t realize this, but a detox drink does not entirely detoxify your body. It doesn’t flush out all the toxins in your blood. Instead, it only clears out the toxins in your bladder giving you a window of opportunity for a few hours. This will allow you enough time to submit a clean enough sample. Fortunately, it also adds all the needed nutrients that might be pointers that you are trying to fake the test thus successfully masking the test.
What this means is that while Mega clean will help you get a good urine test, it will not work if your blood or saliva is being tested since a lot of toxins will still be retained in your bloodstream. Mega clean only gives you a detoxification zone of about 3 to 5 hours. You will be able to submit a clean enough sample within this window.
Read this Wikipedia article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test to learn about the various types of drug tests that can be done.
The best way to truly rid your body of metabolites is through the body’s natural detoxification process. Thus, if you have enough time before your test, discontinuing whatever drugs you might be taken for several weeks prior to the test will definitely work. There are no automatic detox pills or drinks that will rid your entire system of toxins overnight. But mega clean gives you a fair enough window and will work effectively for you if you follow the instructions.