Saunas have always been a significant part in every Finnish household. As a matter of fact, a steam or wet sauna is referred to as Finnish Sauna which gave rise to the sauna used by burning the wood. Nowadays, saunas are done by infrared heating methods. We have mentioned the types of saunas in use today and what is the importance of infrared saunas and much more.
Different types of saunas
- Finnish sauna: in this, word burning and humidity with water is used.
- Electric sauna: this also entails steam or infrared
- Steam sauna: because of its intensity, the temperature is set to lower. This is also referred to as Turkish style spa
- Infrared spa: in this, special light bulbs heat the person’s body.
All saunas have their own benefits and are deeply relaxing. It is believed that infrared sauna is the best among all.
Why are infrared saunas the best?
Infrared means the wavelength of the light and energy being emitted and lets you stand in the heat for a longer time. The various kinds of infrared waves have many benefits so ensure that you are using the infrared sauna that uses all the three types. Many people can use infrared sauna for a longer time than in other kinds of sauna as the air isn’t completely heated like it is in the steam sauna. In every kind of sauna, the temperature of the body is made to rise which lets you sweat. In most of the saunas, the air is heated which warms you instead. When it comes to infrared sauna, the lighting subjects your core temperature to rise which makes you sweat more even at a lower temperature. This lets you make the most of the infrared sauna in much lesser time and with fewer equipment indeed. Try our Infrared Sauna, it is also mobile and cost effective.
Types of infrared sauna waves
To make the most of the infrared sauna, it should make the use of the complete infrared spectrum. There are three kinds of infrared waves and each of them has their own pros.
- Near infrared: it improves the wound healing, health of your cells, and tissue oxygenation.
- Mid infrared: it improves circulation, weight loss and relieves you from pain
- Far infrared: it supports detoxification and blood pressure balance. The entire spectrum of infrared is perfect but not every infrared sauna uses each of this wave.